TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY GOVERN YOUR ACCESS, ATTEMP TO ACCESS AND USE OF DOCCOMS.
By using Doccoms, including this website (www.doccoms.com) and our mobile and tablet app (App), you accept these term and conditions in full, along with all other rules, policies and procedures that are and may be published from time to time by Doccoms, (together “Terms & Conditions”).
If you do not understand, or do not agree to these terms and conditions you are not authorised to access or use this website or our App.
Doccoms reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the App at any time, without notice and without liability, if it reasonably determines that you have breached any of the Terms & Conditions.
What’s in these terms?
Who we are and how to contact us
Doccoms and the Doccoms App is owned and operated by RMJ Clinical Solutions Limited (“We“, “Doccoms”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11768535 and have our registered office at Office 2, Tweed House, Park Lane, Swanley, United Kingdom, BR8 8DT.
To contact us, please e-mail email@example.com
Doccoms enables medical professionals within the NHS, its affiliated Practices or within a private setting in the United Kingdom (“User, “Customer”) to connect in real time, via instant messaging platform via the App to provide a safe communication platform between Users (Services).
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our website
We may update and change our website from time to time to reflect changes to our Services, our Users’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
We may suspend or withdraw our website
Our website is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it or the App, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website or App for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Our website is for users in the UK
Our website and App are designed for and directed to Users residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our website or App is appropriate for use or available in other locations. Accessing the website or the App from territories where any content and/or Services may be illegal is strictly prohibited.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you may use material on our website
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this website
The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the website, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our website do not represent our views or values.
How to complain about content uploaded by other users
If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other Users please contact us on email@example.com.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any Services to you, which will be set out in our End-User Licence Agreement, which can be found here www.doccoms.com.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our website or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, of our website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our website for domestic and private use for medical professionals only. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
How we may use your personal information
limitations on use
You agree that you will not, and will not permit anyone else to:
- use the App or Services in any unlawful way, and/or for nay unlawful purpose;
- post, transmit a message under a false name or use the Services to impersonate another person or misrepresent authorisation to act on behalf of others. All messages transmitted via the App should correctly identity the sender and you may not attempt to alter the origin of messages or postings;
- allow another person or entity to use your account, username or password;
- market, promote or solicit the Services except as permitted by the Terms & Conditions;
- attempt to undermine the security or integrity of computing systems or networks of Doccoms or its suppliers;
- harvest or collect data about any other User who uses the App and Services;
- post or transmit any data, materials, content or information which is threating, false, misleading, abusive, defamatory, derogatory, pornographic or profane; and
- tamper, hack, spoof, copy or modify the function of the App and its Services.
You warrant that any such contribution or messages provided within the App does comply with these Terms & Conditions, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Terms & Conditions.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by you.
Our website must not be framed on any other side, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page.
If you wish to make any use of content on our website other than that set out above.
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Doccoms has no control over the contents of such websites or resources.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?