Why do you need DocComs?
- Accessible to all medical staff
- Easy to procure
“DocComs facilitates the flow of data across care boundaries”
Matt Jaggard, Co-founder, DocComs
Do you have patient sensitive information on your personal device?
As a healthcare professional it is likely that you use your personal mobile device to communicate.
“To ensure any personal information you hold or control is effectively protected at all times against improper access, disclosure or loss”
Mainstream messaging applications DO NOT uphold your responsibilities as a clinician to safeguard your patient’s data.
Is It ok because I anonymise the patient data?
“Anonymised data should not be used for clinical decision making”
Anonymising data has several potential issues:
- Patient misidentity
- No traceable record of clinical decisions
- Lost key information for the electronic patient record
- Lost medicolegal protection from collaborative discussion
Is it interoperable?
It is the only system that offers a complete mobile work-flow management system and saves time for busy working professionals.
Giving them the ability to concentrate on and improve patient care.
How can DocComs help?
With security as standard, DocComs offers the following –
- Real time clinical messaging, patient lists and task management
- It allows medical staff to meet professional obligations ethically and morally.
- It offers peace of mind to discuss patient treatment on your mobile phone.
- It organises patient discussions allowing for future clinical use and integration to the patient record
- Patient discussions are and organised by unique patient identifiers
- It performs team tasking and removes the duplication of labour to improve clinical team efficiency.
- It connects healthcare professionals through a medical directory (search for and connect with colleagues).
- DocComs provides superior image quality, editing functions and separate image library.